Love a little spice? Love lots of spice? These 50 Spicy Food Recipes are perfect for the spice lovers in your life. Go ahead and admire the delicious dishes you could be cooking over the holidays (or any time really!) Between all 50 Spicy Food Recipes you're sure to find something you love! Want to click through to a certain section? Go for it!
First, Some Appetizers!
1.) Samosa Galette from Food, Pleasure, Health
2.) A Crunchier Lahori Fried Fish from Flour & Spice Blog
3.) Mozzarella Jalapeno Croquettes from Simply Vegetarian 777
4. Creamy Spicy Hot Corn Dip from Trial and Eater
5.) Cranberry Salsa from Fried Dandelions
6. Oven Baked Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Wings from Butter Your Biscuit
7.) Spicy Southwestern Spinach Dip from Saving Room For Dessert
8.) Spicy Dry Rub Chicken Wings from Low Carb Yum
9.) Spicy Smoke Garlic Almonds from Savory Tooth
10.) Spicy Sriracha Chicken Wings from Cook with Kushi
Soups and Salads
11.) Spicy Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup from Salt and Lavender
12.) Eggplant Vegetable Salad from Valentina's Corner
13.) Curried Acorn Squash Cream Soup with Coconut Milk from One Clever Chef
14.) Spicy Kale and Chipotle Chickpea And Roasted Butternut Squash Salad from A Saucy Kitchen
15.) Spicy Thai Pumpkin Soup With Ramen Noodles by Happy Foods Tube
16.) Slow Cooker Chipotle Lentil Soup from Platings and Pairings
17.) The Best Hot and Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwiches from The Flavor Bender
18. Chicken Ghee Roast from Framed Recipes
19. Instant Pot Tandoori Roast Chicken from Flour and Spice
20. Spicy Chicken Burrito Bowls with Cheesy Polenta from The Cook Report
21. Simple Tasty Tandoori Chicken Curry from Pooja's Cookery
22. Grilled Lamb Chops with Spicy Peanut Sauce from Platings and Pairings
23. Spicy Salmon Poke Bowl from Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
24. The Best Slow Cooker Vegan Chilli from Happy Kitchen Rocks
25. Easy Coconut Chickpea Curry with Butternut Squash and Spinach from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
26. Spicy Peanut Noodles with Shredded Chicken from Savory Tooth
27 Spicy Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket from The Cook Report
28. Spicy Shrimp Spaghetti from Happy Foods Tube
29. Turkey Enchilada Stuffed Poblano Peppers from Meg is Well
30. Kofta Kebab Masala (Meatball Curry) from The Delicious Crescent
31. Instant Pot Thai Green Curry with Chicken from Paint the Kitchen Red
32. Easy Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani from The Delicious Crescent
33. Spicy Chicken Pasta and Peas from Taste and See
34. Galouti Kebab with Mint Cucumber Dip from Foodieverse
35. Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce from Butter Your Biscuit
36. Spicy Coconut Red Lentil Daal from Moon and Spoon and Yum
37. Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs from Cooking LSL
38. Whole Roasted Tandoori Chicken from Happy and Harried
39. Easy Tamale Pie Casserole from Wholesome Yum
40. Kung Pao Chicken from Fun Food Frolic
41. Spicy Savory Pancakes from Maple & Marigold
42. Bang Bang Brussel Sprouts from Trial and Eater
43. Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower from Flour & Spice
44. Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Creamy Habanero Sauce from Kiip Fit
45. Roasted Spicy Cauliflower with Paprika and Turmeric from Yay for Food
46. Mariam's Gujarati Aloo from Pakistan Eats
47. Twice Baked Potato with Pepper Jack-Cauliflower Peas Stuffing from Food Fashion Party
And Last but not least, Some Spicy Sweets!
48. Mayan Chocolate Brownies from Wyldflour
49. Inferno Cookies from Delightful Vegans
50. Warm Chocolate Pudding from The View from Great Island
That was one helluva round up huh? What are your three favourite recipes that you think you'll try?
I love this list! Makes me so darn hungry!! And thanks for including my tandoori chicken.
That one is a Beauty, how could I not!?
Thank you for the feature 🙂
Thank you for such a great recipe! this is totally on my must try list!!!
Katie | Delightful Vegans says
What a great list of spicy food recipes! Thanks for including our inferno cookies!
My pleasure! Those photographs are crazy good!
Wohooo!!! Thats a great spread of some delicious spicy foods. Thanks for including one of my favorite recipes my friend. Lots of love to you and hugs.
My pleasure! Thank you for your kind words and happy new year!
Sid Mark says
Spicy food is life, thanks for posting these recipes. Love it.
banazer noor says
I TRY LAST NIGHT MY KIDS SAY YUMMY.
That's great thank you!
Thanks for this! A lot of good recipes for me to check out!
A nice list! As I just recently started my spicy food website, I will check out these websites too and check out their dishes and recipes! Thanks for this!