First of all a HUGE thank you to Agata of Bark Time for generously nominating me for the Liebster Award. I have not been blogging for the last little while so I did see this a little late, but did not want to deny myself the fun of playing along! The Liebster is aimed at start up blogs with less than 200 followers, and it is this simple – you get nominated, you nominate 11 others and then you answer 11 questions that your nominator (is that a word?) came up with and formulate 11 for those you nominate to answer. Sounds fun right?
So here are Agata’s questions
1. What is your favourite free time activity?
2. Do you have any role models?
Cornily enough, my dad. Yeah, I am a regular cheeseball.
3. What would you prefer: book, theatre or a movie?
4. Which 3 things would you take with you to Desert Island?
Kindle (note to self: get it fixed), coffee, and one of those 5000 piece puzzles I would never have time for otherwise
5. What makes you smile?
My little monkey (Zara) and her dad
6. What would you perfect family event consist of?
Immediate family meeting somewhere new and different with nothing else to do but enjoy each others company
7. What is your way of relaxing or do you have any special way to vent out?
Baking. It is also the secret to my good health. lol
8. Which part of your daily routine couldn’t you live without?
Morning coffee. Best for everyone that I don’t even try to live without it
9. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
Hmm not sure
10. When was the last time you hand wrote something longer than a note?
Does my grocery list count? If not then a friend and I exchanged several letters over a year ago
11. Internet – miracle/ useful tool or a waste of time?
Google is my friend. WordPress is my friend. Miracle indeed.
The Liebster worthy blogs that I enjoy most are
2. Sugar and Spice Baking
5. Bite my Blog
6. Lemon Cake Break
10. Move Eat Create
11. Anchor it Down
My questions for them are:-
1. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What is your trashy snack of choice?
3. Rainy days make you want to...
4. The recipe you have made the most times is...
5. What vacation did you take that you would most love to repeat
6. What is a New Years Resolution that somehow makes it way back on the list (almost) every year?
7. What are three books (can include cookbooks) that you highly recommend
8. What cracks you up?
9. What is your best quality? (Go ahead - say it...:) )
10. What was your favorite class that you took?
11. What is the one thing you want to work on with your blog?