Hey hey fellow Nutella fan and welcome! Ok so I feel like the answer to this may be obvious but here is...
Why you NEED 5-Ingredient Nutella Brownies in Your Life
Have you ever wished you could just hold a piece of Nutella in your hands and bite it instead of that awkward licking it off a spoon thing? Well, here's the answer to those prayers and all you need is a bowl, a spoon and five ingredients. Oh and something to bake the brownies in.
Nutella brownie recipes have been floating around for a while but after a few run ins with recipes that consumed a jar or more of Nutella and had minimal Nutella taste I was very hesitant to try them. One day I succumbed, but not after making some alterations. First of all, I didn't see the point in additional butter, second of all a little leavening never hurt anything and third of all Nutella is so sweet that some coarse salt is almost a must have. The result is what I had hoped it would be.
The best part? Because they are so gooey they don't dry out making them a great make ahead dessert for the holiday season!
So without any further ado I present to you these incredibly gooey undeniably Nutella-y brownies.
Don't forget to rate this recipe and tag me in your chocolatey creation on instagram @flourandspiceblog 🙂
5-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 1 13- oz jar Nutella
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- coarse salt or sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a square pan/dish – you can use a 9*9 or an 8*8.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, whisk to break up the yolks, then briskly stir in the nutella till well combined
- Fold in the flour and baking powder. Spread in your pan, sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean. Please check on them around the 22 minute mark. The middle should look set. These are gooey brownies, so let cool before cutting!
Dying to make these 5-Ingredient Nutella Brownies now, but can't? Pin these to save for later!
Also in case you are wondering I got more brownies right here!