I am not sure which of the above words can me most excited, but man what a combo! It is taking all of my willpower to write this recipe instead of running and making another batch. The magic of this Hot Cajun Corn Dip is that you probably have all the ingredients anyway! On these chilly winter days this dip totally hits the spot.
We are slowly returning to a version of normal, a world where a few friends getting together for a cozy evening feels like a special kind of magic. A quick Hot Cajun Corn Dip and a whole lot of gratitude is just the perfect thing for those evenings.
Looking for other recipes that mix it up?
If you like these flavours then you've got to check out my
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Pasta - this is 100% the pasta dish I make the MOST
- Spicy Chicken Enchiladas - I could live on these.
- Fajita Pasta - packs a punch!
- Chipotle Stuffed Jalapenos - the perfect app for spice lovers
Four Steps to making the Hot Cajun Corn Dip
1.) Saute your onion, peppers, jalapenos and some diced garlic
2.) Season - I use McCormicks Cajun
3.) Stir in cream cheese and sour cream, little milk
4.) Dish it up, scatter over cheese and broil.
I like it best with tortilla chips, but it would work with good old ritz crackers too!
Hot Cajun Corn Dip
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion diced
- ½ red pepper diced
- ½ green pepper diced
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 blocks Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 2 12 oz cans Corn
- ¾-1 cup Cheese
- Preheat an oven to 425F
- Saute all the veggies in oil for a few minutes until slightly softened
- Season with the spices
- Stir in cream cheese (easier if you cut it up first) and sour cream
- Stir in the milk to loosen it up, and then corn and adjust seasoning
- Scatter the cheese over top (feel free to use more, I don't judge)
- Bake for 5-6 minutes until hot and bubbly and irresistibly golden